Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Drafts

Here and on Tumblr, my drafts folders have grown considerably. I usually don't save anything because I write shit down and hit POST and that's the end of that. I don't edit or rewrite anything on stupid blogs because I just don't (and I'm sure it's evident considering the horrible spelling and half-thought ideas throughout. But mostly, I'm kind of sick of myself and I don't want to hear myself talk about the same stupid thing over and over again because...well, duh, right? However, I have one more post I want to write about it because I do. Was on the phone recently with Golden, and we talked for quite some time about her friend Terry, which, as ever, made me think a lot about the boy, and, seeing as how at work all I've is my brain (stupid bitch-ass brain!), I think I came up with a few things.

Ahh! But that would negate this non-post about me being tired of me.

The curious bit about the drafts folders, the bit I'm really enjoying as much if not more than unsent emails, is that I get a chance to spout on and on to my little blackened dried raising of a heart's content and feel satisfied. Just because you think something doesn't mean it gets to be on the internet immediately. Really it doesn't. You know, like THIS post.

No comments:

Post a Comment