Friday, March 12, 2010

Unsent Email Number ?

hey.

i'm not sure what happened but good luck and i'm sorry.

i'm sorry for being an impossible person to get through to. i built up very many walls very fast when i feel i'm wronged, real or not. but you know this. i told you this the last time we talked.

and whether or not i'm right or wrong, this isn't about that. it's about me not seeing the good in a person. not anymore. because i do see it and am drawn to it, and when it's focused on me, even for a fraction of the time, i want to keep it always. but when it's taken away from me, through no fault of my own, well, then it becomes toxic to me. whether that's wrong, i don't much care, you see, because i simply can't care anymore. you hurt my feelings and for that you must pay. this is how i work. whether it's right, that's debatable.

so, here i sit, thinking that what's good about you is what i'm depriving myself of, and by depriving you of me, i get my revenge. and i'm sorry for that.

and good luck. because i want good things for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment